We are pleased to announce that the Isle of Wight Council have reinstated the School Park and Stride scheme for Medina College. This will enable parents of Medina College students to park, free of charge, at the Seaclose Car Park during the following times:
AM: 8.00am – 9.30am
PM: 3.15pm – 5.00pm
Parking Permit conditions:
1. The permit must be display on the front nearside dashboard.
2. The permit is only valid for the designated car park (Seaclose) and for the times stated above.
3. It is not valid during school holidays.
4. Having a permit does not guarantee a parking space.
5. Do not park in the coach park.
6. Maximum duration of waiting, 45 minutes per morning and 45 minutes per afternoon.
7. Should you wish to continue parking in the space, an appropriate ticket must be purchased from the pay and display machine.
8. Failure to park correctly or abide by the parking regulations set out could result in a penalty charge being issued.
Permits are only available from the College reception.